Thursday, November 18, 2010

Starbucks

I will admit I'm addicted to Starbucks- I love their pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin muffins. What's even more addicting is their new rewards program. What is it about their make 30 purchases and then you can earn a special Starbucks card and then earn a free drink for every 15 drinks you purchase? I am almost there only 6 more to go until I receive my special rewards card. I've said for years that they needed something like this, and now they do.

Did you know that Twice is Nice- starts today? Buy one holiday drink and receive another for free from 2:00-5:00 PM. I just may need a reason to have that extra cup of joe during the afternoon.

So, what's your favorite Starbucks drink or snack?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Honestly I am not a big fan of Starbucks. Ya think its because I don't like coffee, LOL.
But they make a mean hot chocolate.

Steph said...

I go to starbucks at least once a week and have never seen the rewards program. Ugh! I will need to investigate next time I am there.