Sunday, June 29, 2008

This Weekend

Yesterday, I spent the day at a great fundraiser. Crop 4 A Cause. The money went to support a fellow scrapper's sister who will be walking in the Avon Walk. Although not a huge amount of people attended the event, I had a great time. I won several fabulous prizes, got to scrap with all my scrappin friends and got to see some scrappers I hadn't seen in quite a while. All in all, it was a wonderful day. (Thank You Hillary!!!)

Today Dh and I got up early an hit Target in search of the highly sought after Wii Fit. We left empty handed. Apparently they didn't get them in, even though they were in the add. I was totally bummed. My DS was so great about it, he just said "Oh Well, maybe some other time."

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Thanks Tiffani!!! Crop4aCause was a huge success, raising $859.00, bringing Pam's fundraising total to $2250 in addition to bringing her Team's total to $15000.00!!!