Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sticking to Resolutions

Have you stuck to your resolutions for the New Year? I know it is only the first week of January, but, I have followed through with one of my major resolutions. I had resolved to scrapbook more. I started scrapping January first and I haven't stopped. Each day I've done something scrap-related. I spent several days hanging out at The Scrappery-that was a lot of fun. I even helped a customer spend her money. I also scrapped at my friend Karen's house on New Years day. My plan is to keep scrappin or doi something scrap related each day.

Tomorrow I head back to work- it will be good to see all the kids and hear about their vacations, but it is work. I've just gotten used to staying up late, sleeping in until 8:00 AM- yes, that is late for me. It will be to bed early tonight, but only after Desperate Houswives is over.

This brings me to my next big issue. I NEED a new TV. The TV in my room is dead. It will not turn on. I love to lay in bed and watch TV at night. I can't fall asleep without it. Dh says this is the month to get one, so hopefully we will find one soon. Either that or I'm sleeping on the couch- by choice.

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

Good for you! By the way, CompUSA is going out of business and has clearance prices on stuff, including televisions. So if you need one, I'd shop there. My DD and her BF work there, out of work come February. I plan in scrapping again soon, I'll be by The Scrappery and hopefully have friends over soon!!! I'll let you know!