Saturday, December 29, 2007

Goodbye 2007

Hello 2008!
With the new year brings New Years resolutions. I always say I will..., but I rarely hold true to them. Last year I said I would scrap more, and that I did. I took three different weekends away with friends and got quite a few pages completed. The last scrap trip was with The Scrappery. It was the perfect weekend for scarpping, as it was cold and wet. Although, I think I ate more than I scrapped. The food was so good, I can't wait for the next retreat.

I have made many new scrapping friends this year, the Gals at the Scrappery, my 2 Peas Pixies friends and just other people along the way. In fact, just last night I was scrapping with my favorite scrappin' friends. Six hours sure goes by fast. I can hardly wait to get together again. I do hope that in the next few days I can manage to drag out all my stuff and get creative. I think last year's goal was a page a week. Well I managed to create at least 52 pages this year. So, I will say I met my goal.

What are your scrapping goals this year?

Scrappy New Year

No comments: