Monday, February 4, 2008

"ME"

"ME" that is my new motto- This year is the year of ME. I have a favorite sweatshirt with Tigger on it that reads "It's All About Me" Well this year I've decided it is all about me. No more trying to please everyone. No longer will I worry about offending people or hurting their feelings. Nor will I compromise my wishes and desires, for fear that others will be hurt, disappointed or feel that their opinions don't matter.

This year, I will take care of "ME" within that me is of course my Family, My husband and my two great kids. They are a part of "ME". I wouldn't be who I am today without them. After them come my friends. I will love them, support them and be there for them, but I will again, be "ME"

OK it is late and now I, I mean "ME" is rambling- My question to all of you, is do you take care of your "ME"?

2 comments:

jillconyers said...

Yes, I can finally say I take care of me (and eveyone else). It's not always easy to find the time but it's so important.

Colleen said...

Good for you putting yourself first - it's important. I can't say I always do, but I'm certainly getting better about it as both I get older and the kids do as well!