Monday, January 28, 2008

CTMH


Yes, you read it right, I am now a CTMH consultant. I love their stamps so much that I decided to support my habit-LOL. I was thrilled when my big box of goodies arrived last week. In fact, it is still sitting in the dining room where I can look over the supplies again and again. I will be having my first "gathering" very soon. I don't plan on doing in-home parties, rather just be there to support my friends and their passion for scrapping and stamping. I plan to have a Hostess Club and have some friends to catalog parties. So, if you are interested in any of the above-just let me know.

5 comments:

Katy said...

This is just so cool. I hope that you have a lot of fun with you new venture!

Darcey said...

I love CTMH! Good Luck!

Heather Bares said...

good luck with being a consultant! They have some great stamps.

Shirley Fyfe said...

Congratulations on your new adventure and thanks for the lovely comments you left over on my blog too!

Shelly R Wilson said...

Welcome to the CTMH family! You are going to love it!