Sunday, March 16, 2008

Scrappin My Days Away in Bodgea Bay

I've just returned from a 2.5 day drop in Bodega Bay. It was a Treat of Retreats. It was so great not to have to cook, clean or do dishes for a whole weekend. The food was superb, the crop space was great- a whole 5 ft. table to myself and everyone there was super friendly. I especially loved the little gifts left for us each day. It just made the retreat even more special. We played the pirate game. I got a really cute 7x7 CM album (CM=Creative Memories). The view was great and the hot tub was so relaxing. I went with 2 of my long-time scrapping buddies, Karen and Debbie. On Saturday, Karen and I took a walk down to wear The Scrappery's retreat was. They were croppin' away. Thanks to Brenda, who gave us a ride back up the hill, we were able to avoid the big hail and rain storm that hit.
Now that I'm home, my life as a pampered scrapper has come to a halt. It is back to the weekend grind, only, there is no laundry to do-because there is no soap-LOL

1 comment:

Brenda Smith said...

You're so welcome for the ride! I'll post video and photos of the hail storm this week! I'm so glad you had a fabulous retreat too! (could you hear all 7 of us in the hot tub in the wee hours?)
We need to do this retreating again, only this time stay at the same house!!