Friday, November 16, 2007

Bunco

Last night Bunco was at my house. I wasn't the big winner or the biggest looser last night. IF you've never played, don't worry it is super easy. THere is absolutley no skill involved, unless you are keeping score for your table. All you need to be able to do is roll the 3 dice and look for the correct number you are hoping to roll. The group I play with has been playing for about three years. Most of us are teacher, the rest work at a school or have worked at a school, or know someone who works at a school. All of us are moms, this gives us another common ground. I always make too much food, but leftover dessert is the best.
So if you ever get the chance to play, do it, all you have to loose is five bucks.

1 comment:

Christine said...

I use to play bunko with the Sr. Citizens at the trailer park across from me it was so fun. They would get so excited. My new game when I get someone to play with me is Cribbage. Love it, takes a lot of memory cells but fun :) (well a lot for me).
Christine