Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Organizing

How often do you organize your scrap supplies? I feel like I'm always looking for the next best organizational item, one that will help me keep all my supplies neatly organized and right at my fingertips. I'm not sure if it really does exist. So far, I'm on my 3rd paper organizing idea. I originally had a file tote that held my paper, but then I had too much paper. Is there really such a thing as too much paper? Next I bought the wire cubes and made them into shelves. These however made it hard to see all my paper, plus they weren't very attractive. I finally bought the Cropper Hopper vertical paper organizers. I really like them. I like them so much that I know have 9, but need about 3 more. My only problem is that I really don't have room for 3 more. This however hasn't stopped me from buying paper.
So, just wondering where I fall in terms of paper to other scrappers. Do I have a lot more paper than you do, not as much, or about the same.

3 comments:

Mom of 3 said...

Cute shelves!

I have more paper in my closet that that, but only because I once did a lot of design work for an online scrap magazine. I don't scrap as much anymore, and much of it is used for my kids school projects.

I think I have too much paper, and you have a good selection.

Patter Cross said...

Oh my gosh, I organize a lot! And I have a huge paper rack I got from an LSS that was going out of business. It is full plus I have the Cropper Hopper paper organizers full of Bazzill! Oh my!

Jules said...

Oooh I love the shelving, I can't wait to put some up for me... I love the 12 x 12 paper storage too!