Sunday, October 7, 2007

Frugal Shopping

I am a frugal shopper and proud of it. I rarely buy anything unless it is on-sale. I will look on-line for the best deals, free shipping, whatever gets me more bang for my buck. Last week I came across a business card for www.frugalities.com IT is a website that has everything imaginable. I was hooked from the first time I visited. Each day the percentage off changes. One day it was 41%, the next day 47% and so forth. I waited till it was 47% again, and bought. Little did I know that the following day it would be 49%. The shipping charges were pricey, but I new I was still getting a great deal. I had looked on-line at the same item and at Michael's. Even Michael's 40% off coupon couldn't beet these prices. My order hasn't come yet, but lets just say I will soon have some new acrylic stamps and Sta-zon ink pads

No comments: