Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bodega Bay


Last weekend, I spent 3 fabulous days with 14 other scrapbookers. Yes, 15 women total, 2.5 bathrooms, 5 beds, 3 couches and several airobeds. We had enough scrapbook supplies to make any scrapbook store owner drool. If you needed, someone had it. The weather was cold and wet the first two days, then cleared up and was absolutely gorgeous. The food of course was in abundance. If you were hungry, it was your own fault. Jenny and Debbie made us feel like we were at Starbucks, whipping us up vanilla lattes and mochas with their fancy machines. Our hostess Heather made our retreat fun and relaxing. I can't wait to go again. I'm not sure if I can wait a whole year though (hint...hint).

2 comments:

bodegalee said...

Oh I'm envious! Did you rent a place for the retreat?? Wish I could have joined you (we live out here!).... How nice... I'm drooling listening to these descriptions of scrapping retreats on the board! You'll have to post some of what you did :) !!
Leigh

CA-scrappin said...

Leigh, we rented a house. Most of us are met another board, twopeasinabucket.com under the Pixies thread in the general scrapbooking forum.

The next retreat I'm attending is one from The Scrappery. It is at the end of the month.